Responsible for loading, transporting and unloading ready mix concrete from batch plant to customer job sites following established safety, service and quality policies and procedures.
Performs other duties as required by plant manager or other management employees
· HS Diploma or equivalent preferred.
· Minimum age of 21 years old required.
· Current, valid Class A or B Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
· Prefer at least one year of experience driving heavy equipment especially in construction or construction-related positions.
· Satisfactory driving record.
· General knowledge of the local area is preferred.
· Demonstrated proficiency with simple math calculations including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division (especially percentages) as well as measurements.
· Demonstrated ability to follow instructions (oral and written) and to work independently.
· Must be able to speak, understand, read and write English.